Sunday, February 16, 2014

Update on Everything

First off in the blog I will update everyone on where I stand on the cancer side of things.  I just had a CT Scan on Friday and will get the results on Monday when I meet with Dr. Edenfield.  My CEA rose a bit over the last month and a half so it was good that we already had this scan scheduled to see if there is anything new going on.  I have been on the current regime for over a year and that is something that is great when you are in a position like I am.  I think that Dr E has a few new options for me if we were needing to change things up a bit, so I am not too worried right now.

Jenny and I have been keeping a pretty low profile over the past couple of weeks.  We had fun with some of our neighbors during the snow this past week but other than that we have pretty much just worked and stayed around the house.  For Valentines Day our friends Josh and John came to our house for dinner and to hang out.  It was nice to be able to stay around the house and not have to mess with going out to dinner with the rest of Greenville.

The 2014 Tee It Up For Cancer golf tournament and silent auction is just around the corner.  For all of you procrastinators like I am, the slots for golf are almost gone.  We have already filled up over half of the teams and I expect that the other half that we have remaining will be filled within the next week.  So, if you are planning on playing then I suggest that you hurry up and sign up.  Don't worry if you don't know all 4 players in the group just pay for your team and put TBD for the unknown players and we can figure it out later.  We have some amazing new items for the silent auction this year that I think most of you will enjoy.

To sign up for the golf, dinner, or want to be a hole sponsor just go to https://brightlife.ticketbud.com/2014-tee-it-up to register.

I hope to see everyone in April and I hope that everyone has a great week this week.

Tim

No comments: