Sunday, March 9, 2014

Quick Update

We have done it again this year.  The golf tournament spots are officially sold out.  I appreciate everyone that has signed up and I am sorry to disappoint those that weren't able to get a spot, we hope you'll consider signing up again next year.  We would love to have those of you that wanted to play but weren't able to get a spot, join us for the dinner and silent auction that night.  It will be a great time with lots of great options up for bid. Even if golf doesn't interest you we hope you can join us for the dinner and silent auction. We still have hole sponsorship spots available for those that want to sponsor a hole.

On the cancer side of things for me, we have a little update.  I will have a small procedure being performed this coming Friday.  Over the past couple of months I have noticed that I am getting out of breath easier than I used to and have also developed a slight cough that won't go away.  We met with a pulmonologist this past Friday and we have decided that I am going to have a bronchoscopy to ensure that there are no nodules that have formed within my airways and are blocking them.  It is an outpatient procedure that lasts about 20 minutes.  My last CT Scan from early February doesn't show anything there but they want to do this procedure just to rule that out.

I know this was a short update but wanted to let everyone know the latest on what is going on.  I hope that everyone has a great week.

Tim

No comments: