Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Your Carolina

So we've got even more great news for today. Thanks to one of my bosses, Jeff Hoffman, and his wife Megan we will be going on Your Carolina for tomorrow's show. Megan will be interviewing Tim about his story and helping us promote colon cancer awareness to everyone. 

We're both so excited that this is gaining so much traction so quickly. So if you want to watch Tim being his awesome self or me being my completely awkward self and live in Greenville tune to channel 7 at 10AM to watch Your Carolina. If you don't live in Greenville or have to work tomorrow you can tune in through their website which is here: http://www.yourcarolina.tv/

On a side note, for those of you that were having trouble with the comments section I've fixed it now (I think) so that anyone can comment without having to have a special account.

1 comment:

Kristen Hinson said...

SO awesome! Good luck! I'll be tuning in on their website. Ya'll are doing great things & spreading awareness about colon cancer - so proud to call you my friends!