Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Here We Go Again

Well I have had a nice break of a little over a month, but now it is time to get back onto chemo for a little bit. I went into the Cancer Center today thinking that I was just getting my Erbitux and would head back to work, but instead I got the news that I would be starting my treatments again. My CEA has risen ever so slightly over the past month and Dr. Edenfield decided to be proactive and start the FOLFIRI again. I was hoping to get through at least one more week since I am was supposed to be leaving for the beach after work on Friday.

Since the last post I made life has been pretty quiet around the Bright household. My Aunt Rhonda and Uncle Rick came into town with my cousins Kristin and Eric for the 4th. Jenny and I also made a quick trip down to Columbia for my alumni game on the 3rd. It was good to get to see my family since we dont get to see them very often when they live up in Penn.

I am sorry that I have taken such a long break, but really didn't have too much to update everyone with. I hope that everyone had a great 4th of July.

Tim

3 comments:

Susan McCoy said...

Praying for you both!

Celeste George said...

Had wondered since I had not heard--so glad you were on a break from the chemo and had a restful time. Hope things go well with this treatment.

Gail Puffenbarger said...

Thanks for the update. I'll keep him in my prayers.
We're really fortunate to have our good health.
Hope you are having a restful vacation.
Gail