Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Results

Jenny and I have just gotten back from our quick Anniversary trip to Atlanta. I just wanted to write a real short and quick update. Tomorrow we are meeting with Dr. Edenfield to get the results back from the CT Scan that I had on Monday morning. The reason for writing today is to ask for any and all prayers, good thoughts, whatever you believe in for good results tomorrow. Hopefully it is nothing and we can get good results and keep moving forward. I hope everyone has a good rest of the week.

Thanks,
Tim

6 comments:

Diane Massey said...

Tim, I am praying for you and will continue to do so. Thanks for keeping me up to date on your progress.

Sandy Glenn said...

You got that.

Susan Hunnicutt said...

Tim,

You looked so good Monday when I saw you Monday and I didn't realized you were headed to Atlanta for your anniversary trip. Just wanted you to know I started praying for good results that day and will continue to do so. You and Jenny are very remarkable people and we all want the best for you both.

Love,

Susan

Maggie Laughlin said...

My prayers are ALWAYS with you!

Love,

Maggie

Celeste George said...

Prayers for you tomorrow!

Sheila Baker said...

Prayers going up for you and Jenny tomorrow ...