Monday, April 16, 2012

Want to see something hilarious?

Tim & I have signed up to row in the Dragonboat race this Saturday. What is a Dragonboat race you ask? I have no idea, all I know is that we have to be at Portman Marina on Thursday at 6:30 for practice and 8AM Saturday morning to race. I do know that they are raising funds for cancer research which is why we decided to participate.

I also know that I'm extremely uncoordinated & incredibly unathletic. Tim may be athletic but he's a big guy and that looks to be a pretty little boat. Granted we have many other team members that will be helping us along but if you want to see a big guy in a little boat coupled with his very uncoordinated wife head on over to Portman Marina at Harwell on Saturday morning. Who knows, I may will probably fall in :)

Here is the link for more info! http://www.kintera.org/faf/home/default.asp?ievent=999636

1 comment:

Erin said...

Hey Tim and Jenny! I found y'all through Beth's blog and had a couple of questions for y'all. If you are able, could either one of you email me at thesassyblogger -at- the gmails? Thanks so much!