Monday, April 18, 2011

Actually it was Round 9

Jenny was actually wrong with her last post. This last treatment was actually number 9. This treatment was a little bit tougher than the last one only because I think that I was still tired from Jenny and I's trip. It was really nice to be able to get away even if it was just for a quick weekend.


We had a blast as Jenny has already told you about in the post that she made. And yes the Dumbo ride did scare me. I felt like I was at the SC State Fair and the ride was going to fall apart at any minute. We made the most of the time that we had there by going to 2 1/2 parks in the first day, and then going all day long the next. We left EARLY Monday morning with the Disney bus picking us up at our hotel at 2:25 AM after just getting back from the parks at 1:00 AM. Now our flight didnt leave until 5:00 but for some reason they thought that there would be major traffic at that time in the morning. We ended up sitting in the US Air line for 45 minutes before we were able to print out our boarding passes. At this point I just gave up on getting any sleep and just stayed up the whole time and was at work at 9:15 Monday morning. Now I did fall asleep at 7:30 Monday night on the couch with my computer in my lap doing work, but the trip was worth the lack of sleep.


This past weekend we made a trip down to Columbia to watch South Carolina play Vandy on Saturday and Sunday. It was good to be able to see my former coaches along with Coaches Corbin and Johnson from Vandy. We were also able to see some of Jenny's friends Saturday night before we went and stayed with her sister and David. We got up on Sunday and went and met Matt, Charlotte, Andi, Sarah, David, Jen, and Joe for a quick brunch before heading over to the game with Matt and Charlotte. We had a great time in Columbia and being able to see the Gamecocks take another SEC series win.


Hopefully this week will be pretty calm and I will be able to catch up on a little bit of rest. I hope that everyone has a great week.


Tim

1 comment:

Karen Bright said...

YOu sound super, Tim! Continue to be so very proud of you! I'm jealous of your trip to Disney-gotta be one of my favorite places to visit! Have a good week-love to you and Jenny!
Happy Easter!
Aunt Karen