Monday, March 18, 2013

Quick Blog and Clarification

I hope that everyone enjoyed the nice weather we had this past weekend.  I tried to enjoy it Friday playing golf with my dad and yesterday by playing golf with my friends Shane and Martin, but when I finished there was nothing enjoyable about my score.  Usually about this time of year, my game starts to get better but this year for some reason it is getting worse.  Not a good thing with my golf tournament coming up in a couple of weeks.

Speaking of the golf tournament, I am sitting here with my mom getting my chemo and we are talking about a few things that she and I are going to get done today once I leave the Cancer Center. I wanted to clarify one thing about the dinner sign-ups.  This year we changed the way that sign-ups are being done and now have everything online as far as the golf, hole sponsorships, and the dinner tickets.  Your ticket will be emailed to you once you have completed the purchase.  In order to give Thornblade an accurate number of people attending the dinner we have had to eliminate the ability to pay at the door for the dinner.  The tickets can be purchased at www.brightlifesc.com/events or simply by clicking on the link on the right side of this page.  I hope that this will not discourage anyone from attending the dinner / silent auction because we have some great items to bid on this year.  Thornblade needs a head count from me the last week in March so please sign up as soon as you can.

The Brightlife / iTOR Show Home will still have ability to either purchase tickets online or pay at the door once you get there when it opens for tours April 12.

I hope that everyone has a great week.
Tim

No comments: