Thursday, January 27, 2011

I'll have my cake and......nevermind

Just incase you didn't know it, today is National Chocolate Cake Day, as I have been reminded by Jenny only a few times today.

It has been a little over a week since I had my last treatment and it has been up and down. I have felt pretty good for the most part. On Sunday Jenny and I had Dillard, Jay, Carolyn, Georgia, and Chandler over to our house for the football games and dinner. The Bears' game didn't go exactly how we all wanted but we all still had a good time.

Things turn a little turn on Tuesday morning when the genius that I am woke up and instead of taking my antibiotic 2 hours after I had eaten something I took it as I woke up and was going to eat something in an hour. This made me pretty sick and caused the rash that is on my face to break open. I can now prove that I am a true Gamecock fan as I have the garnet face to back it up.

Jenny and I went to the Life Center today and met with a nutritionist. She basically took everything that we like to eat and threw it out the window and then closed it really fast. Here Jenny and I thought that we had really cleaned up what we ate and how we prepared it but we were wrong. It will now be LOTS of fruits, veggies, whole grains, and not a lot of my meat and potatoes. I think that I am most dissapointed to hear that ice cream is not something that is a healthy choice. (yes I really know it is not healthy) I feel Jenny is just as disappointed about chocolate not being on the approved list as I am about my ice cream.

I hope that everyone has a great weekend and in case you didn't see it on facebook, BrightLife now has it's own webpage. They did such a great job with it and you can visit it by clicking on the BrightLife logo on the rightside of this page or by going to www.brightlifesc.com.

No comments: