Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Pre-Op

Today I went to pre-op for a couple of tests the doctor wanted run before I go into surgery on Wed.  They only ran 3 tests today while I was there.  They took a blood sample, hooked me up to an EKG machine, and took chest X-Rays.  I thought I was going to have to have a CT Scan but they said that one was not ordered.  The whole process took much less time than I thought it would. 

I told Jenny when I first was told about colon cancer that I wanted to act like nothing is wrong, so today when we got home from the tests and errands we had to run she put me to work cleaning the house.  I quickly regretted making those comments a week ago.

Tonite we had my brother and Haley over for dinner and to watch some friends on Raw.  John and Christy came by after we ate and we had a good time just hanging out.

Tomorrow is prep day so I'll pretty much just be hanging out at the house. Jenny is planning on going to work for the day so I will be finishing up all of the laundry. We will pack up tomorrow night and try to get a good nights sleep before Wednesday.

No comments: