Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Surgery Prep

Just wanted to give everyone a quick update. We got to the hospital around 11:30 and Tim was immediately taken back for prep. He was in great spirits this morning and much more concerned about signing day and if Carolina was going to get any surprise commitments. He suggested that I go ahead and get something to eat so we stopped through the McDonalds drive through and I had the most guilt-filled cheeseburger I've ever eaten as Tim stared enviously at me the whole time.

He is back in prep now and goes into surgery at 2:30, so far it seems like everything is on schedule and I'll post another update once we hear something back after surgery and get Tim all settled into his room tonight. We've run into another family in the waiting room whose has a son that Tim used to coach. Its been nice getting to speak with them and it has really helped the time move along quickly!

No comments: