Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Date Night #2

Well I haven't posted anything on here in a while so I figured I would update the site tonite.  This past weekend was pretty quiet for everyone on this end.  Sunday we got out of the house for a little bit and went to church, lunch, and ran some errands. 

I started back to work on Monday and it was so good to get back to a normal routine and see the people I get to work with everyday.  I only stayed until about 12:30 but it felt like I was there all day long.  I guess it will take some getting used to being back in the swing of things. 

Last night Carolyn came over and helped Jenny and I stuff all of our wedding invitations.  I don't think that we would have been able to do all of that if she wouldn't have been here to help us out.  With the three of us doing that it still took us alomst 3 hours.  I can only imagine if it was just Jenny and I.  So I want to tell Carolyn thank you again for the help.

I worked again today until about 12:30 for the second straight day.  It is really funny how it sounds like such a short time to be at work but it really takes a lot out of me right now.  I left and went and met my brother and Billy for lunch before I came back home and did a little laundry and relaxed.  Jenny called me at around 4:45 and told me to come to her office and that we were going to have a "date night" tonite.  We went and had a good dinner at Coal Fire.  We had a glass of wine, split a salad, and had a great pizza.  It was so good to get out of the house, just the two of us, and have a good night together. 

I have so much to look forward to tomorrow when I am lucky enough to get my stitches taken out from where they put the port in my chest and I get to go to the dentist.  I don't know how I will be able to sleep tonite with that excitement tomorrow.  I hope everyone has a great night and day tomorrow.

No comments: